PPSA NEW ELECTED OFFICERSDecember 15, 2014
PPSA Office Announcement: December 15, 2014
Official Result of 2014 PPSA Election
President; Juan Ponce "Jack" Enrile Jr.
1, Meduard Suitos
2. June Yu
1. Larry Borro
2. Jerome Lim
1. Edgar Martinez
2. Armando Evangelista
Candidates For the 2014 PPSA ElectionsNovember 25, 2014
PPSA Official Announcement: November 25, 2014
Candidates For the 2014 PPSA Elections
Juan Ponce Enrile Jr. - Life Member / Tierra del Fuego Shooting Club Inc. - for President
II. Area Directors
1. Danilo Kalaw - Life Member / BRPG - for Area Director
2. Kenneth Pante - Life Member / Marcos Combat Shooters - for Area Director
3. Ramon Quinto - Life Member / PAF Gun Club - for Area Director
4. Meduard Suitos - Life Member / COPS - for Area Director
5. Eriberto Vicente - Life Member / 1925 Gun Club - for Area Director
6. June T. Yu - Life Member / Seven Lakes Gun Club - for Area Director
1. Hilario Borro - Life Member / Panay PSA - for Area Director
2. Abello Jaca - Life Member / CTACGCI - for Area Director
3. Jerome Lim - Life Member / CPRA - for Area Director
1. Alex P. Calingasan - Life Member / RTEN PSCI - for Area Director
2. Armando Evangelista Jr - Life Member / Malaybalay Gun Club - for Area Director
3. Edgar Martinez - Regular 2014 / Gold Cup Shooters - for Area Director
2014 PPSA Election GuidelinesNovember 18, 2014
TO : ALL MEMBER GUN CLUBS IN GOOD STANDING
FROM : 2014 ELECTION COMMITTEE
DATE : November 17, 2014
SUBJECT : 2014 PPSA ELECTION GUIDELINES
We are pleased to announce the holding of the PPSA national elections on Tuesday, 15 December 2014 at 12:00 noon. Attached is the 2014 Election Guidelines for the information, guidance and compliance.
Also attached are the certificate of candidacy and the nomination form for the candidates to the 2015-2017 Board of Directors. The President of the gun club nominating a qualified candidate must accomplish the nomination form and submit the same to the PPSA office in Makati City on or before Monday, 24 November 2014 at 5:00 p.m.
In this connection, the following schedules shall be observed:
Deadline for Filing of Candidacy............................ 24 November 2014 (5:00 p.m)
Release of Final List of Candidates........................25 November 2014
Official Campaign Period...............................26 November – 14 December 2014
Deadline of submission of Election Ballot...............15 December 2014 (11:00 a.m)
Counting of Election ballots ...................................15 December 2014 (12:00 noon)
Release of Election Results & Proclamation of Winners-----------15 December 2014 (3:00pm)
We enjoin all member gun clubs and individuals in good standing to exercise their right to select the next leaders who will chart the future of our association.
2014 ELECTION COMMITTEE
P/SSUPT. ROBERT PO
ATTY. ROWEL S. BARBA PROV’L PROSEC. RENATO C. SAMONTE JR.
ATTY. ARIEL SALVADOR H. MAGNO
/// DILIGENTIA, VIS, CELERITAS
Practical Shooting is the fastest growing shooting sport in the world to date. Combining the elements of Speed, Power, and Accuracy, it is a venue that seeks to develop and test an individual's shooting skills in a controlled sporting environment. Practical shooting matches are realistic, diverse and fun, mixing props such as barricades, doors, shooting ports, tunnels and other everyday objects with full or partially exposed targets, moving targets, penalty-carrying no-shoot targets and steel reactive targets to test the skills and techniques of the practical shooting competitor.
Practical shooting is done freestyle - there is no single method by which a shooting scenario may be engaged and individual competitors may have their own solution to the shooting problem at hand. Each competitor's resulting score is determined by the number of hits made on a given target, divided by the elapsed time needed to complete the scenario.